- "Your connection is not private" (Chrome)
- "Your connection to this site is not secure" (Firefox)
- "This site is not secure" (Internet Explorer)
Below are the steps to follow to issue your free SSL certificate (powered by Let's Encrypt).
1) Login to cPanel at yourdomain.com/cpanel (screenshot)
2) Scroll down to "SECURITY" and click on "Lets Encrypt™ SSL" (screenshot)
3) Click on the "Issue" link next to the domain in question (screenshot)
4) Click on the "Issue" button. There is no need to change any settings on this page (screenshot)
If your domain's DNS resolves correctly (if you are using our name servers, it definitely should do), the certificate will be issued (screenshot)
You should now be all set!
TIP: If you visit your domain with https in the address bar, but receive a certificate warning, try clearing your browser cache, using another browser, or, failing that, waiting up to 5 minutes for the certificate to install.