Experienced administrators who love servers!
We believe that to be great at something, you've got to want to do it, and love doing it! This was true almost 2,000 days ago when we signed up our first customer and remains true to this very day! We work hard at what we do and give our best into helping every customer, in the knowledge that:
Your success is our success. It's in our best interest to keep our customers happy!
Our team know web hosting inside out, from setting up a XenForo forum to integrating a HTML + CSS website into a WordPress blog, and managing virtualization platforms responsible for thousands of Linux servers to keeping industry-leading software (i.e. cPanel & WHM) in check and running well at all times.
Our definition of Fully Managed
Each web hosting company will have their own definition of "fully managed". This could vary from providing guidance on using cPanel, all the way up to debugging website script error messages. It's only right that you know exactly what your money is being spent on.
Below is a list of what's included, with every Managed Server:
- 24/7/365 monitoring & restoration of failed services (i.e. Ping, SSH, MariaDB, Apache, named).
- 24/7/365 unlimited technical support. We're always here and waiting to help, and we'll never charge you extra, no matter how much you contact us!
- Secured to help keep nasty web threats, bots, and people, at bay.
- Finely-tuned for your specific needs, ensuring that fast and reliable access is available day and night.
- Assistance with making the most of all cPanel, WHM and Webmail features.
- Installation of any modules needed for your website(s) to work optimally, i.e. Apache, PHP, etc.
- Assistance with installing and configuring website software, including (but not limited to!) WordPress, Joomla and Magento.
- Best-effort support for troubleshooting website software, i.e. error messages, SSL issues, slow page load times, etc.
- Data migration from other cPanel servers. This is (always) free and unlimited!
- Restoration of backups. Accidentally deleted a file, or maybe an entire cPanel account? No problem - we maintain backups of all your data.
Carefully prepared — each & every server
All Fully Managed services include additional Security Hardening, Optimization and Anti-Spam tactics out-of-the-box. These tweaks all add up to make a server that's ready for your websites to be hosted on. This procedure is made up of years of research, and includes changes as recommended by cPanel, ConfigServer and our own in-house customizations that we find to be helpful. Below is a list of the steps we apply to every server:Optimization
Hardening & Security